Move In Rules and Regulations
- Moves are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Only one move can be accommodated at any given time. To schedule your move, contact the Property Management Office at (925) 935-2033 with the following information:
1. Date(s) and Time(s) of the move
2. Your Company’s Name
3. Name of Moving Company, contact name and phone number
4. Estimated duration of the move; number and size of trucks expected
5. Name and number of person(s) onsite for move, your company and moving company.
- One truck can be accommodated in the loading dock at a time. Any truck in the loading dock may only remain there to load or unload. Under no circumstances will any vehicles be allowed to park in the loading dock. Any trucks parked on the street are subject to restrictions imposed by the city.
- The moving company is responsible to designate one person as an elevator operator for the service elevator during the move.
- Duct tape is NOT to be used on any floors, walls, doorjambs or doors because of sticky residue that is left on surfaces.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to notify Landlord of items to be moved which are unusually large or heavy (in excess of 2,000 pounds) or which may require review by Landlord. Dimensions and weight may prohibit the safe transport and placement within acceptable structural guidelines. Any large items that cannot be placed in the service elevator will require special hoisting arrangements which will be made through the Landlord. Customer’s moving contractor should include in the bid price to the Customer any additional charges required for extra services which may need to be provided by the elevator contractor to hoist large items.
- Customer’s moving company employees must be easily identifiable by wearing company shirts and name badges.
- Customer’s moving company must adhere to the Building Rules and Regulations.